- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pack vegan mince
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 pinch dried chilli
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 cans Ardmona diced tomatoes
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat sauté onion, garlic, chilli and capsicum for 2-3 minutes in extra virgin olive oil
- Add vegan mince and cook following packet instructions.
- Add spices and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add beans, chickpeas and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- To give your rice more flavour, stir through a little lime zest and a squeeze of lime juice, before serving with chilli, avocado and coriander.