Peach & Strawberry Summer Punch
- 1 x Can SPC Peaches Sliced In Juice 825g – remove from juice and set aside
- 500g fresh strawberries – roughly sliced (approx. 2 punnets)
- 3 x cups (750ml) non-alcoholic prosecco
- 160ml gin
- 2 ½ cups orange and peach juice from can – combined
- Combine the peaches and strawberries in a bowl and muddle gently, cover and freeze for 1-2 hours or until frozen
- Place the frozen fruit, non-alcoholic prosecco and fruit juice in a large punch bowl. Stir to combine. Ladle over ice into serving glasses.