Mexican Bloody Mary
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 410g can Ardmona Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 lime, divided into 2 wedges; 1 for rim, 1 for juice
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish with celery, green olives, green chilli
- Mix crushed salt and paprika in a saucer which is wider than the rim of a whisky glass or highball. Rim glass with wedge of lime and dip into salt mixture. Set aside.
- In a blender, mix tomatoes, lime juice, tequila, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, tabasco, and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass and garnish with celery, green olives and a slice of green chilli.