Mango and Chicken Salad
Add a touch of sweetness to your chicken salad with our beautiful mangoes.
- 685g Goulburn Valley Mango
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 6 mint leaves, sliced thinly
- In a blender, combine half the mango (including juice), lime juice, olive oil, garlic, coriander and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Marinade chicken for 1 to 5 hours in the fridge. Leftover marinade can be stored in the fridge up to 5 days.
- In a medium fry pan, cook chicken over medium heat for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining mango, quinoa, onion, sunflower seeds and pomegranate seeds.
- Slice the chicken into thick pieces.
- Plate the quinoa salad, top with chicken and mint. Enjoy!
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!