Apricot, ricotta, walnut and brown butter crostini
The perfect balance between sweet and savoury, our crostini’s are the perfect dish when entertaining.
- 125g salted butter
- 1 French Stick loaf, cut into 10 cm slices
- 375g ricotta
- 1 cup Goulburn Valley Apricots
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low medium heat. Swirl the pan occasionally.
- As the butter begins to foam it will change colour, remove from heat when it becomes toasty brown. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Top each french stick slice with a 2 tablespoons of ricotta, apricots, a sprinkle of walnuts and a drizzle of burnt butter.