Kingfish & Apricot Ceviche
Our Ceviche is the perfect entree to wow your guests.
- 800g skinless kingfish fillet, diced
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- Finely grated rind of 2 limes and juice of 4
- 1 cup Goulburn Valley Apricots, sliced
- ¼ cup coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, half peeled, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- Combine kingfish, coconut milk, lime rind and juice, Goulburn Valley Apricots, coriander, cucumber, and jalapeño in a bowl.
- Season to taste and stir to combine.
- Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Spoon into halved coconuts or chilled glasses, scatter with coriander, lime rind and coriander; and serve. Enjoy!