Fruit Salad Cake
Our SPC Fruit Salad cake is the perfect afternoon delight!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 25g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup SPC Fruit Salad or Two Fruit
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C and lightly grease a 20cm round cake tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
- Place the sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Mix in flour and milk.
- Fold in SPC fruit.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, smooth the top and bake for 55 minutes – 1 hour or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Slice to serve and top with sifted icing sugar.