Crepes with Pears and Dark Chocolate
Treat dad this Father’s Day to breakfast in bed with our fruit crepes topped with pears and dark chocolate.
- 1 cup plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup Goulburn Valley pears
- 50g mixed berries
- 25g walnuts, chopped
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, melted
- In a blender, combine flour, salt, egg, milk and cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Add a little water and mix to desired consistency. Cover and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, pour batter over pan, tilting from side to side so batter covers base in a thin film. Cook pancake for about 1 minute or until underside is golden, then use a spatula to flip. Cook other side for just under a minute until golden. Repeat with remaining mixture, spraying pan with cooking oil between pancakes.
- To serve, layer crepes with yoghurt and Goulburn Valley pears. Top with more Goulburn Valley pears, berries, walnuts and melted dark chocolate. Enjoy!