Crepes with Pears and Dark Chocolate
Treat dad this Father’s Day to breakfast in bed with our fruit crepes topped with pears and dark chocolate.
- 1 cup plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup Goulburn Valley pears
- 50g mixed berries
- 25g walnuts, chopped
- 100g 70% dark chocolate, melted
- In a blender, combine flour, salt, egg, milk and cinnamon. Blend until smooth. Add a little water and mix to desired consistency. Cover and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, pour batter over pan, tilting from side to side so batter covers base in a thin film. Cook pancake for about 1 minute or until underside is golden, then use a spatula to flip. Cook other side for just under a minute until golden. Repeat with remaining mixture, spraying pan with cooking oil between pancakes.
- To serve, layer crepes with yoghurt and Goulburn Valley pears. Top with more Goulburn Valley pears, berries, walnuts and melted dark chocolate. Enjoy!
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!