Blue Cheese & Pear Lamb Burger
Impress your guests with our succulent, blue cheese and pear lamb burger
- 500g Lamb Mince
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 brown onion, grated coarsely
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped finely
- 2 cups mixed lettuce
- 1 cup Goulburn Valley Pears, sliced thinly
- 6 slices blue cheese
- 1 can whole baby beetroots, sliced thinly
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, egg, brown onion, thyme and mint in a large bowl, divide into 6 patties.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high and cook patties for 3-5 minutes each side oruntil cooked through, set aside.
- Cook the cut side of roll on grill for 1 minute or until toasted and slightly charred.
- Top rolls with mixed lettuce, patties, pears, blue cheese and beetroot.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!