Veggie Spaghetti Bake
Sneak some veggies into your spaghetti for a nutritious dinner the kids won’t see coming!
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup button mushrooms, diced
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 2 x 425g SPC Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, salt, pepper, thyme and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Add capsicum, zucchini, mushrooms, garlic and SPC spaghetti. Toss to coat.
- Place the spaghetti mixture in 4 greased ramekins.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes, then uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Enjoy!