Tomato, Pineapple and Buffalo Mozzarella Pizza
- 1 x good quality store bought pizza base
- 3 tbsp Ardmona Pizza Sauce
- 125g buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, grated
- 250g SPC Tropics pineapple pieces in syrup
- 1 truss tomato, sliced
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 1 large oven tray with baking paper.
- Place pizza base on oven tray. Spread base evenly with Ardmona Pizza sauce, leaving a 2cm border.
- Top evenly with mozzarella and SPC Pineapple piece, tomato and sprinkle with grated provolone cheese.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until bases are crisp and the cheese has melted. Top with parsley. Serve with salad.