- 1 bunch parsley, finely chopped
- ½ bunch mint, finely chopped
- ½ cup bulgur wheat, cooked as per packet instructions
- 1 x (400g) can Ardmona diced tomatoes, liquid strained
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- Pinch sumac
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pita bread, to serve
- Falafel, to serve
- Mixed Middle Eastern pickles, to serve
- Mix the herbs, bulgur wheat, strained tomatoes and spring onions together in a bowl. Add a pinch of sumac and then dress with lemon juice and olive oil. Season to taste.
- Serve as is or a great accompaniment to falafels, pita, pickles.