Greek-Style Potatoes in Tomato Sauce
Recipe by Justine Schofield
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, bruised
- 3 Desiree potatoes
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 x (410g) can Ardmona crushed tomatoes
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Heat oil in a heavy-based casserole over a medium to high heat and add the potatoes. Cook for 5 minutes before adding the coriander, garlic, oregano, Ardmona crushed tomatoes, 3/4 cup of water and a generous pinch of salt.
- Cover and cook on a medium to low heat for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes have softened.
- Stir in the lemon juice and serve with a sprinkle of feta and a drizzle of olive oil.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!