Seafood Lovers’ Pizza
- 2 pizza dough balls
- 140g Ardmona Pizza Sauce
- 600g seafood marinara mix, or seafood of choice
- 120g buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup continental parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon rind, finely grated
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- To make salsa verde: In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Roll out dough and place on the baking trays. Spread bases evenly with Ardmona pizza sauce, leaving a 1cm border. Spread evenly with 2 tablespoons of salsa verde. Arrange mozzarella and marinara evenly over bases. Season and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes, or until base is golden and the seafood is cooked and changed colour.
- Top pizzas with remaining salsa verde. Season and serve with a leafy green salads