Pancetta & Green Olive Pizza
- 1 store bought pizza base
- 3 tbsp Ardmona Pizza Sauce
- 100g pancetta, finely sliced
- 100g fennel, shaved
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp store bought pesto sauce
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 1 large oven tray with baking paper.
- Place pizza base onto baking tray. Spread base evenly with Ardmona pizza sauce, leaving a 2cm border. Top evenly with pancetta, fennel and olives.
- Season and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes, or until base turns lightly golden. Top with chilli and pesto. Season and serve.