- 4 chicken marylands, halved through joint
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced into rounds
- 2 x 410g cans Ardmona Rich & Thick Mixed Herbs
- 125g plain or marinated feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to moderate 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Heat a large frying pan on high with a splash of oil.
- Add chicken skin side down and brown well, 5 minutes, turning once. Remove to an ovenproof dish.
- Put onion rings in same pan and fry 1-2 minutes each side until golden. Transfer to pan with chicken. Add tomatoes to the same pan and bring to the boil. Season to taste.
- Pour tomatoes over chicken and onion. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle over feta and olives. Bake a further 5 minutes to melt feta if preferred. Serve with roast potatoes and baked baby truss tomatoes.
Tip: A jar of roast capsicum strips is a delicious addition to this dish. Use chicken breast if preferred.