Meatless Parmigiana Pizza with 2 Ingredient Base
- 2 x 410g can SPC Jackfruit pieces in water, drained
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 2/3 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (250g) natural yoghurt
- 140g Ardmona Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- Rocket salad, to serve
- Drain jackfruit pieces. Squeeze out excess liquid and roughly shred. Place in a food processor with flour and oregano. Season and process until the mixture binds together. Roll heaped teaspoon amounts into 40 balls.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium. Pan fry balls in 2 batches, 2 minutes each side, until golden all over. Drain on paper towel
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour and yoghurt. Mix to a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth. Divide in half. Roll out each dough ball onto to a 25cm round.
- Transfer bases to trays. Spread bases evenly with pizza sauce, leaving a 2cm border. Top evenly with mozzarella and balls. Bake 15 minutes, or until bases are crisp the cheese turns lightly golden. Top with basil leaves. Serve with rocket salad.