Meatless Parmigiana Pizza with 2 Ingredient Base
- 2 x 410g can SPC Jackfruit pieces in water, drained
- 2 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 2/3 cups (250g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (250g) natural yoghurt
- 140g Ardmona Pizza Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- Rocket salad, to serve
- Drain jackfruit pieces. Squeeze out excess liquid and roughly shred. Place in a food processor with flour and oregano. Season and process until the mixture binds together. Roll heaped teaspoon amounts into 40 balls.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium. Pan fry balls in 2 batches, 2 minutes each side, until golden all over. Drain on paper towel
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour and yoghurt. Mix to a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth. Divide in half. Roll out each dough ball onto to a 25cm round.
- Transfer bases to trays. Spread bases evenly with pizza sauce, leaving a 2cm border. Top evenly with mozzarella and balls. Bake 15 minutes, or until bases are crisp the cheese turns lightly golden. Top with basil leaves. Serve with rocket salad.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!