Peach Panna Cotta
Our Peach Panna Cotta is set to impress at your next gathering.
- 10 gelatine sheets
- 1/2 cup full cream milk
- 1 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 vanilla pod
- 700g Goulburn Valley peaches, drained
- To serve: berries, strawberry sauce, edible flowers
- In a blender, blitz Goulburn Valley Peaches into a puree.
- Soak gelatine in room temperature water for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Place milk, cream, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla beans and pod. Whisk until bubbles form around the edge, remove from heat.
- Squeeze excess water from gelatine sheets and whisk into mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup peach puree.
- Fill 6 ramekins or moulds of your choice and put in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- When set, turn out the panna cotta onto serving plates and serve with the remaining peach puree, berries, strawberry sauce and edible flowers.