Chilli Con Carne
Guarenteed to be a hit, our chilli con carne is packed full of flavour!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g beef mince
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded and sliced finely
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 400g cans Ardmona Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup beef stock
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried coriander
- 3 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 pack corn chips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lime, quartered
- In a medium sauce pan, heat oil over high heat and brown the mince.
- Add onion, garlic and fresh chilli and cook until onion is translucent.
- Stir in tomato paste and cook for two minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, beef stock, beans, spices and dried herbs.
- Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on top of basmati rice and with a side of avocado, corn chips and limes. Enjoy!
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!