Warm Spiced Peach Relish
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated chopped
- 2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 825g can SPC peach halves in juice, drained, retaining 1/2 cup juice
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Chargrilled chicken tenderloins, to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Sauté onion, garlic and ginger 2-3 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add chilli and cumin. Cook, stirring, 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in sugar, vinegar and reserved juice. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Simmer 2-3 minutes until reduced slightly.
- Cut peaches into chunks. Mix into onion mixture with tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes, until heated through.
- Add coriander just before serving with chargrilled chicken tenderloins, fish, prawns or pork and salad.