Cheesy Roasted Kale Gnocchi with Spicy Tomato Sauce
Our flavoursome roasted kale gnocchi will warm you up from the inside out, perfect for those cool Autumn nights.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 brown onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 400g Ardmona Rich and Thick Mixed Herbs Tomatoes
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 140g kale, chopped
- 125g mozzarella cheese, torn or grated
- 500g potato gnocchi
- 1/4 cup parmesan, finely grated
- Basil leaves to serve
- Preheat oven 160C.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook onion for 7 minutes
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes
- Add Ardmona Rich and Thick Mixed Herbs Tomatoes, red chilli, vegetable stock and bring to a simmer. Cook, partly covered, for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place kale on a baking paper lined tray and cook for 15 minutes, tossing half way.
- To the sauce, add mozzarella and stir through. Season to taste.
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling salted water following the pack instructions.
- Scoop out gnocchi with a slotted spoon into sauce and toss through.
- Add roasted kale and parmesan. Fold through.
- Garnish with basil leaves.