Baked Spaghetti Cups
- 2x cans SPC Spaghetti Rich Tomato 420g
- 150g Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups Grated Tasty Cheese
- 3x Eggs
- 1x Red Capsicum, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to season
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a bowl mix together the spaghetti, spinach, capsicum, grated cheese and eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tray.
- Bake in oven until golden brown around edges, approximately 15-20mins.