Apple Pie Cheesecake Tacos
- 400g Ardmona Pie Fruit Apples Sliced
- 125g Plain Sweet Biscuits
- 6 Flour Tortilla Wraps
- 50g Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 125g Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Pure Cream
- 1/2 cup Thick Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180◦C. Blitz biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- Using a 9cm cutter, cut 3 rounds from each tortilla. Dip each round into melted butter and coat with biscuit crumbs.
- Flip two muffin pans upside down. Rest tortilla rounds in between muffin cups, shaped like taco shells.
- Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes until lightly puffed and golden brown. Keep shells on muffin pan to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Ardmona Pie Fruit Apple Slices, 2 tbsp caster sugar and ground cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together cream cheese, remaining sugar and cream until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon cheesecake mixture into shells and top with apple slices. Drizzle with caramel sauce to serve.