Cinnamon Vanilla Crepes With Peaches And Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Cup plain flour
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Can SPC Sliced Peaches in Juice 410g
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- Handful Fresh Blueberries
- Get out your blender and add 1 1/2 cups milk
- Add 1 cup flour, 1 tablespoon oil, 2 eggs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Blend it all up until it’s nice and frothy and well mixed
- Heat a medium-sized pan over medium high heat. Drizzle 3-4 tablespoons of batter into the bottom of the pan. Not too thick. Just enough to cover about half of the pan. Then pick the pan up and tip it on its side and let the batter coat the pan.
- Cook until the bottom is golden brown. Use a fork to turn up the side and then flip it over.
Let it get brown on the other side and then transfer it to a plate. Continue cooking the rest of the batter in this manner.
- Take your 1/2 Can SPC Sliced Peaches in Juice 410g and place them in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg over the peaches. Give it all a stir and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Remove peaches from the juice and nutmeg, spoon the peaches into the crepes and top with Greek Yogurt and fresh blueberries.