Apricot Chicken Kebabs
You will be drooling over our Chicken Kebabs!
- 3kg can SPC Apricots halves drained
- 500 gm balsamic vinegar
- 500 gm honey
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 50 wood skewers
- 20 chicken breasts cut into large cubes
- 10 Red capsicum cut into large chunks
- 5 red onions, cut into wedges
- 10 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- 2kg button mushroom, halved
- Olive oil
- Soak wood skewers in water for 1 hour to prevent from burning during cooking.
- In a mixing bowl, blend all the marinade ingredients until smooth
- Pour apricot marinade over chopped chicken and mix together allowing it to rest for an hour
- Skewer chicken alternating with vegetables
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook skewers for 10 minutes, constantly rotating
- Serve immediately
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!