Blue Cheese and Pear lamb burger
Impress your guests with our succulent, blue cheese and pear lamb burger
- 1.5kg Lamb Mince
- 3 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 3 brown onion, grated coarsely
- 1 tbl dried thyme
- A bunch of fresh mint, chopped finely
- 500g mixed lettuce
- 900g of SPC Sliced Pears,
- 18 slices blue cheese
- 9-10 canned whole baby beetroots, sliced thinly
- 18 brioche buns
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, egg, brown onion, thyme and mint in a large bowl, divide into 18 patties. Rest and refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high and spray lightly with non-stick spray. Cook patties for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked through, set aside.
- Cook the cut side of roll on grill for 1 minute or until toasted and slightly charred.
- Top rolls with mixed lettuce, patties, pears, blue cheese and beetroot.