Two Fruit Coconut Icy Pops
- 410g SPC Two Fruits Diced in Juice
- 1.5 cups (375ml) coconut water
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 270ml Coconut cream
- 1 lime, finely grated zest and juice
- Drain the SPC Two Fruits in Juice over a bowl.
- Divide Two Fruits pieces between 6 x 1/3 cup (80ml) ice block moulds.
- Place the raspberries in a bowl, using a fork roughly mash. Add the coconut water and stir to combine. Cover fruit. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Pour coconut cream into a jug. Add the lime zest and juice. Pour into moulds.
- Then push in paddle pop sticks, about 2/3 way down. Refreeze for 6 hours or overnight until solid.
- To loosen from moulds, sit out at room temperature for 5 minutes or dip into hot water bath for 5-10 seconds. Remove from the moulds and serve.
If you don’t have popsicle moulds, you can use small disposable paper or plastic cups instead.