Sticky Apricot Stuffed Chicken
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 40g couscous
- 40ml boiling water
- 4 Goulburn Valley Apricot Halves, chopped (reserve the juice)
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 handful coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C
- Put couscous in bowl and pour over boiling water. Cover for 5 minutes
- Heat half the olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft and translucent.
- Grease a roasting tin with remaining olive oil.
- Fluff up couscous with a fork, season, stir in onion, coriander and apricots plus 1 tsp of apricot juice per serving. (4 serves = 4 tsp apricot juice)
- Cut into each chicken breast length-ways to create a pocket and stuff with the couscous mixture.
- Place 4 breasts in roasting tin and drizzle them with honey.
- Pour 1 tbsp apricot juice around the base of the chicken per serving. (4 serves = 4 tbsp apricot juice) and cook in oven 20-25 minutes.
- Plate and drizzle the sticky pan juice over the chicken.