Peach Strawberry Cocktail
- 825g SPC Peaches Sliced In Juice, drain juice and set aside
- 500g fresh strawberries, roughly sliced (approx. 2 punnets)
- 3 x cups (750ml) Non-Alcoholic Sparkling White Wine
- 160ml gin
- 2 1/2 cups orange and peach juice from can, combined
- Combine the peaches and strawberries in a bowl and muddle gently, cover and freeze for 1-2 hrs or until frozen
- Place the frozen fruit, sparkling wine, gin and fruit juice in a large punch bowl. Stir to combine.
- Ladle over ice into serving glasses.