Pavlova with Pistachios and Peach Puree
- 1 x 825g SPC Peaches Sliced in Tasty Juice drained, retain juice
- Blend 1 half of peaches, adding 1/2 tablespoon of sugar to sweeten
- Retain remaining peaches for decorating
- 2 Store bought 500g Pavlova Bases
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) thickened cream, whipped 2 tablespoons of icing sugar, sifted
- 1/4 cup slivered pistachios
- Whisk cream and icing sugar in a medium sized bowl until firm peaks form.
- Place bottom pavlova base on serving tray.
- Spoon cream onto the top of the pavlova base.
- Dribble the peach puree onto or into the cream
- Begin arranging some of the SPC Peaches on top of the creamed pavlova base.
- Gently add the second pavlova on top of the base pavlova.
- Repeat steps 3, 4 and 5 on second pavlova base.
Finish your pavlova with slivered pistachios for garnish.
* You can brush some of the drained juice onto the top layer of peaches for an extra shine.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!