Mango Peach Sorbet
- 825g container SPC Sliced Peaches in Mango Nectar
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- Pour 700g of peaches with all of the mango nectar and the cream into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until pureed and well combined.
- Pour into a 10 x 20cm loaf pan. Freeze 2 hours until frozen around edges of the pan.
- Return partially frozen mixture to the food processor. Process again to break up ice crystals.
- Line same loaf pan with plastic wrap. Pour in peach and mango mixture.
- Freeze 3-4 hours or overnight until firm. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving in scoops.
Cream can be omitted and the fruit mixture can be processed with 2 lightly beaten egg whites in step 4 if preferred. Or prepare using an ice-cream churn following manufacturer’s instructions.