Easy Two Fruit Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup SPC TWO FRUITS – Drained
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C . Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in caster sugar. Make a well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, butter and milk. Add to the dry ingredients with two fruits. Stir until just combined.
- Spoon into cases. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm with a dusting of icing sugar.