Kicking it all off
Who doesn’t love a homemade Spaghetti toastie? And it turns out that isn’t all a can of SPC Spaghetti is useful for!
New Zealand’s second favourite Barrett brother makes his with SPC, NZ’s soon-to-be second favourite canned Spaghetti.
Here’s a few tricks for creating the best Spaghetti toastie:
- [ ] Butter or your favourite spread
- [ ] Toast slice soft white bread
- [ ] Toast slice multi grain bread
- [ ] Canned spaghetti
- [ ] Cheese slices
- Mix your breads up – white and multigrain is delicious
- Use the spread or butter on the outside for extra crunch
- Cheese first and Spagetti in the middle
Making your toastie:
- Heat up jaffle (toasty) maker. Spread butter or your favourite spread onto bread.
- Place spread buttered side down into the maker. Top with spaghetti and cheese. Place on the lid and toast until golden brown