SPC Baked Beans and VEGEMITE Instagram Giveaway
These Terms & Conditions of Entry contain important information about your entry and the Promotion generally. If you choose to participate in this Promotion, then you agree that these Terms & Conditions of Entry apply to your entry.
SPC Baked Beans and VEGEMITE Instagram Giveaway
The Promoter is SPC Operations Pty Ltd (ACN 633 532 162) located at Suite 4, Level 1, 3 Bristol Street, Essendon Fields, Victoria, 3041 (we, our, us, Promoter).
The promotion starts at 9am 3/10/2022 and closes 11:59pm 9/10/2022 (Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted after this time.
Who Can Enter
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 13 years or older as at the commencement of the Promotion. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter and if you win, the prize may be awarded to your parent/guardian. Employees of our company and its subsidiaries (and their immediate families) and the employees of any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. When we say ‘immediate families’ we mean spouse (whether married or defacto), child, parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, sibling, niece, nephew or cousin.
How To Enter
To enter, individuals must:
- follow @spcgloballtd and @vegemite Instagram accounts;
- like the competition post at either @spcgloballtd or @vegemite;
- tag a mate in the comments at either @spcgloballtd or @vegemite; The more comments, the more entries to go in the draw to win.
- 1 x SPC Baked Beans x VEGEMITE print tee ($29.99 RRP)
- 12 x 425g cans of SPC Baked Beans & VEGEMITE ($26.40 RRP)
- 4 x 4 x220g multi pack cans of SPC Baked Beans & VEGEMITE ($24.00 RRP)
Winner Selection & Notification
Claiming Your Prize
- any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. You warrant that if your entry contains any such content, you have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
- any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which includes, without limitation, any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing); or
- any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless you are entitled to do so. If you have any doubts about whether you have the right to include any content (for example, recorded music) then you must not include it. By including any such content in your entry, you warrant that you have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows us to use your entry in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- You acknowledge that any information you provide in connection with the Promotion is provided to us (as the Promoter) and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to us (as the Promoter), and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- You release Facebook, Instagram and their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion.
- We accept no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. We have no control over telephone communications, social media functionality, social media owners, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. We are not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) any costs incurred.
- We may declare any or all of your entries invalid, and prohibit your further participation in this Promotion, if you:
- fail to verify your personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to our satisfaction;
- tamper with or benefit from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submit an entry which in our opinion is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry;
- act in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which in our opinion is unfair or in bad faith, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, unlawful, wrongful, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or us or any Prize provider. This includes where you share receipts or product labels to enter the Promotion or where you use multiple names or addresses to register multiple entries.
- If requested by us, entrants and winners (and their companion(s), if applicable) must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding this Promotion or their winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to us and our associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion does not or is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then we may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority).
- Our decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We and our associated agencies and companies, and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Facebook and Instagram, if the Promotion is conducted via the Facebook or Instagram Platforms), will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- We and our associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend a prize, or otherwise cease to provide any prize to a winner, if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in our opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish our good name and reputation or our products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
- We accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this Promotion results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, you agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Any part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry which are void or not enforceable by law will be automatically severed from these Terms & Conditions of Entry, where possible, to ensure that the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions of Entry remain in effect. We may vary these Terms & Conditions of Entry from time to time as required for compliance with law or for the purposes of correcting any error or omission. As such, it is the responsibility of every entrant to ensure that they review these Terms & Conditions of Entry at the time of entry and all other material times.
- These Terms & Conditions of Entry will be governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia, and their courts of appeal.