White Chocolate Cheesecake Gingerbread Trifle
This Christmas we are taking a classic and putting a twist on the classic Trifle!
- 2 cup white chocolate chips
- 500g cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 tbsp sour cream, room temperature
- 6 tbsp white sugar
- 24-30 gingerbread cookies, crumbled, reserve 2 tbsp for topping
- 825g SPC Peaches
- Place white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt for 1 minute on medium power.
- Stir until smooth. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds. Allow to cool.
- In an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, sour cream and melted white chocolate for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl and beat for a further 30 seconds.
- In each jar, add 3 tbsps of the crumbled gingerbread cookies. Press down slightly.
- Place SPC Peaches on top of the cookie layer.
- Spoon 3 tbsps cheesecake mixture into the jar over the peach layer.
- Repeat with more peaches and cream cheese mixture.
- Finally, top with SPC peach slices and cookie crumbles.
- Serve or refrigerate.