Veggie & Bean Burgers
Colourful, nutritious and super delicious!
The kids will love our veggie burgers.
- 1 425g can SPC baked beans
- 1/2 green capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp dried coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- 4 multigrain rolls, halved
- 1 cup ice burg lettuce, torn into large pieces
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup garlic aioli
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- In medium bowl, mash baked beans until smooth.
- Add capsicum, corn, onion, bread crumbs, dried coriander, cumin and egg, mix until well incorporated.
- Shape mixture into 4 equal sized patties and arrange on a baking paper lined sheet.
- Place in the oven, cook for 5 minutes then reduce the temperature to 180C, cook for a further 25 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Layer rolls with lettuce, patty, avocado and garlic aioli.