Tuna and Olive Salsa Pizza
- 1 store bought pizza base
- 185g Ardmona Pizza Sauce
- 1 x 410g canned tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup semi sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp baby capers, rinsed
- 2/3 cup Sicilian olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp celery, diced
- 1 tbsp Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 1 large oven tray with baking paper.
- To make Olive salsa: Combine olive salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Place pizza base onto baking tray. Spread base evenly with Ardmona pizza sauce, leaving a 2cm border. Top evenly with tuna, mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes and baby capers. Season.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until cheese turns lightly golden. Top with green olive salsa, watercress, season and serve.