Our sweet tomato chutney is the perfection addition to a gourmet pie.
- 400g can Ardmona Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp cornflower
- In a large sauce pan, combine tomatoes, onions, garlic, sugar, 1/4 cup vinegar and salt, bring to a boil then reduce to a medium heat and gently cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix the curry powder, mustard and cornflour with the extra vinegar to a smooth paste, stir into the tomatoes and cook until thickened.
- Spoon into warm, sterilised jars and seal. Refrigerate once opened and keep up to 2 weeks.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!