Tomato Braised Peas
by Justine Schofield
- 1 x (400g) Ardmona can diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups peas
- 100g feta
- 80ml white wine
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- In a pot over a medium to high heat, add the olive oil and saute the onion until softened.
- Add the frozen peas and toss to coat through the olive oil. Deglaze the pan with the wine, then add the oregano and diced tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir then cover with a lid, turn the heat to low and simmer for 30-40 minutes.
- Crumble the feta over and another pinch of oregano to serve.