Tandoori Jackfruit Pizzas
- 2 x 410g cans SPC Jackfruit Pieces in Water
- 2 tbsp tandoori paste
- 2 x 250g balls fresh chilled pizza dough
- 2/3 cup mango chutney, plus extra to serve
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup marinated fetta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup flaked natural almonds
- Coriander sprigs and lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- Drain jackfruit pieces. Remove firm core ends. Squeeze out excess liquid and roughly shred. In a bowl, combine shredded jackfruit with tandoori paste. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Roll each ball of dough out on a lightly floured surface to a 25cm round. Transfer to lined trays. Spread bases with mango chutney. Top evenly with jackfruit mixture, tomatoes and onion. Scatter over fetta and almonds.
- Bake the pizzas for 18-20 minutes or until the dough is puffed and golden. Drizzle with extra chutney. Serve with coriander sprigs and a squeeze of lemon.