Spaghetti Scrambled Eggs With Toast
- 1 x 420g SPC Spaghetti Cheesy Cheddar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 180g pizza cheese, grated
- 4 thick slices bread, toasted
- 80g butter, softened
- Preheat oven grill to 200°C.
- Heat SPC Spaghetti Cheesy Cheddar in a saucepan or microwave safe bowl, cover, heat on high for 2 minutes, stir and heat for a further 30 seconds or heat in a small saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly until heated through.
- In an oven proof medium saucepan, heat oil and add onion and capsicum. Stir until onion is translucent.
- Add warmed SPC Spaghetti Cheesy Cheddar to the pan, then whisked eggs. Cook for 3 mins, until eggs are cooked. Remove from stove top.
- Place under grill for 2-5 mins until cheese is melted. Allow to cool slightly, cut in half and serve with toast.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!