- 2x cans SPC Spaghetti Rich Tomato 420g
- 1x can Ardmona Crushed Vine Ripened Tomatoes 410g
- 400g Beef Mince
- 2x cloves Garlic, minced
- 100g Mushrooms, sliced
- 1x Brown Onion, chopped
- 1x handful Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Basil, to serve
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a greased fry pan, cook onion and garlic for a few minutes until soft. Add the beef mince and mushrooms, cook until mince is brown.
- Stir in Ardmona crushed tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and let mixture simmer until reduced.
- In the meantime, heat SPC spaghetti in a greased fry pan until completely warmed through.
- Divide spaghetti into four serving bowls. Top with Bolognese sauce.
- Finish with a handful of parmesan and garnish with basil leaves.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!