Recipe by Justine Schofield
- 1 x 410g can Ardmona Rich & Thick Diced Tomatoes with Paste Basil & Garlic
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra to serve
- 12 Green Prawns, deveined and tail intact
- 30ml Ouzo or Pernod
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 50g Greek Feta
- Pita, to serve
- Heat half of the oil in a pan over high heat. Add the prawns and seal for a few seconds on each side. Add ouzo and cook off the alcohol. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Add remaining oil and onion and sauté until soft then add the tomatoes and bring to the boil.
- Return the prawns to the pan and simmer for 1 minute, being careful not to overcook the prawns.
- Garnish with crumbled feta and a little extra oil. Serve with a side of pita.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!