Prawn Noodle Stir Fry
Our Prawn Noodle Stir Fry is the perfect dish for when your in a rush.
- 250g vermicelli noodle
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 300g king prawns, peeled
- ½ tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 100g green beans, sliced into 1 cm rounds
- 100g snow peas, cut into thirds
- 3 large carrots, cut into 1cm rounds
- 400g Ardmona Cherry tomatoes, drained
- 3 chilli, sliced thinly
- Soak the noodles in warm water for 15 minutes, then drain well and snip into manageable lengths with scissors.
- Combine the sauces and sugar together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat until it shimmers and begins to smoke.
- Add the garlic and cook for 10 seconds or until aromatic, making sure it doesn’t colour.
- Add the prawns and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes, tossing often.
- Add the sauce mixture, stir through evenly, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the green beans, snow pea, carrots, Ardmona cherry tomatoes and pepper and cook for 1 minute or until the beans are tender.
- Serve the noodles with sliced chilli for extra heat.