Our smooth Plum Daiquiri is the perfect summer sip!
- 2 Goulburn Valley Plums, pitted
- 5 blueberries
- 5 ml simple syrup
- 45 ml white rum
- 15 ml sloe gin
- 20 ml lime juice
- Blueberries and lime slice, to garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle plums, blueberries and simple syrup.
- Add rum, sloe gin and lime juice.
- Fill three-quarters full with ice and shake until ice cold, 10 seconds.
- Using a Hawthorn strainer over the shaker and a not-too-fine sieve over a glass, strain into a large coupe glass.
- Garnish with blueberries and a lime slice