Pear & Dark Chocolate Mousse
Glorious dark chocolate and our beautiful Goulburn Valley pears make for a beautifully indulgent dessert!
- 170g unsweetened dark chocolate
- 1 3/4 cups almond milk
- 1 cup (about 12) Medjool dates, pitted
- Goulburn Valley pears
- Pomegranate juice (optional)
- Coconut cream (optional)
- Freeze dried raspberries (optional)
- Roughly chop the chocolate into small chunks. Melt in the microwave or using a double boiler.
- In a blender, combine the almond milk and dates. Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend again until combined.
- Pour into small bowls or jars. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours until set.
- Top with Goulburn Valley pears, pomegranate juice, coconut cream and crushed freeze-dried raspberries. Enjoy!