Pear and Ginger Mocktail
- 150ml pear juice, from jar 8 pear slices
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 5cm ginger, sliced
- Soda water, to serve
- Gold dust, for garnish, optional
- In a small saucepan heat pear juice over medium-high heat, add caster sugar, lemon juice, 6 pear slices and ginger. Heat until thickened slightly, remove from heat and cool. Strain to remove ginger pieces. Transfer mixture to a blender and puree.
- To prepare mocktail, add 50ml pear syrup to the bottom of glasses and top with soda water. Garnish with a slice of pear and scatter with edible gold dust.
- If you wanted to make this a cocktail, add 30ml vodka in with the pear, ginger puree.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!