- 2 x 700g Goulburn Valley Peaches in Juice
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Zest & juice of one lime
- 500g desiccated coconut
- 2 x 450g store bought vanilla slab sponge cakes
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped
- Drain 1 jar peaches and place into a jug, combine with 1 cup drained juice, icing sugar, zest and juice of lime. Blitz with a hand blender until smooth. Save ½ cup of puree and set aside to serve. Pour remaining puree into a shallow dish. Place coconut onto a separate flat tray.
- Cut each sponge into 6 squares and trim around edges (this allows the puree to soak into cake). Dip one square at a time into the puree, coating all sides. Immediately roll in coconut, turning to coat completely. Place onto a tray. Repeat with remaining sponge, puree and coconut. Refrigerate for 30 mins to set.
- Drain second jar of Goulburn Valley peaches. Cut each Peachington in half horizontally and lay flat.
- Top one side of peachington with whipped cream, then a few peaches slices and top with lid.
- Serve drizzled with reserved puree and remaining peaches.