Peach & Strawberry Summer Champagne Punch
- 1 x Can SPC Peaches Sliced In Juice 825g – remove from juice and set aside
- 500g fresh strawberries – roughly sliced (approx. 2 punnets)
- 3 x cups (750ml) Sparkling White Wine or Champagne
- 160ml gin
- 2 ½ cups orange and peach juice from can – combined
- Combine the peaches and strawberries in a bowl and muddle gently, cover and freeze for 1-2 hours or until frozen
- Place the frozen fruit, sparkling gin, vodka, and fruit juice in a large punch bowl. Stir to combine. Ladle over ice into serving glasses.