Peach And Lime Rum Slushie
- 8 SPC peach halves coarsely chopped (825g tin)
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 4 limes – juiced
- 240 ml light rum –(for a non-alcoholic version, remove the rum and replace with orange juice)
- 110 gm brown sugar (½ cup firmly packed)
- crushed ice and zested rind of 1 lime, (to serve)
- Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Pour into glasses filled with crushed ice,
- Scatter with zested lime rind and serve immediately.
Looking for more inspiration?
Check out some of our suggested recipes for you to try below!